Requirements on COVID-19 prevention and control measures for guests
In order to meet the requirements of the COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control measures implemented for the 2021 World Internet of Things Expo and to ensure a safe and successful event, the relevant requirements are as follows:
Guests must provide relevant information in accordance with the "4+1" requirements for COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control.
1. Provide negative nucleic acid test results within 48 hours. (On paper)
2. Provide a green code of the Big Data Itinerary Card. Have no history of residence in domestic high-risk areas and its districts (municipalities directly under the central government) within 21 days (ie. the Itinerary Code with "*"). Not be in the health observation period.
3. Provide a green health code.
4. Have a normal body temperature (<37.3℃).
5. Submit a personal health commitment letter. (On paper, attached table 1)
All guests for the WIoT Wuxi Summit are required to submit the "Personal Health Declaration Commitment" (Attached Table 1) and negative nucleic acid test results (paper version) within 48 hours. The aforementioned files should be collected by the person in charge of each channel and will be submitted on Oct 22 from 12pm to 5pm to the epidemic prevention and control team of the organizing committee of the 2021 WIoT (Contact: Qiu Hong, Phone number: 13812002445, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Individual reports will not be accepted.
Attached Table 1: Personal Health Declaration Commitment